Ncardia is an established, globally operating, stem cell-based drug discovery & cell therapy company. At Ncardia, we believe that stem technology will help get better therapies to patients faster. The company is a supportive and trusted partner for scientists operating within the human induced pluripotent stem cell (hiPSC) drug discovery and cell therapy fields, and in particular in the cardiovascular and neurology space.
Ncardia develops, produces, and commercializes hiPSC based solutions. Our offerings range from concept development to pre-clinical studies, including custom manufacturing of a range of cell types, as well as discovery services such as disease modelling, screening, and safety assays. Manufacturing process development expertise supports the development of cell therapy products.
We are an enthusiastic, skilled, and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution. Within our global Supply Chain & Facilities team there is a position immediately available for a Logistics Coordinator – Export Specialist at our site in Gosselies (Belgium) who will report to director Supply Chain & Facilities.
Our internal culture statement promotes Ncardia as an ambitious company expecting from its employees a positive attitude, transparent behavior, respectful communication, with integrity as the most important value.
For more information about the company, please visit our website www.ncardia.com
The Logistics Coordinator – Export Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day outbound logistical activities, such as preparation and execution of shipments. Most goods shipped are temperature controlled biological substances, therefore any knowledge in this field is required. He will ensure the timely delivery of all material.
Also, the Logistics Coordinator – Export Specialist is responsible for the execution of the order fulfillment process. Incoming commercial orders need to be assessed, processed and right inventory has to be allocated. The Logistics Coordinator – Export Specialist will play a key role in the inventory management of our product portfolio.
The scope of this position also includes preparation of shipment documentation, planning of shipments with the couriers, packaging and labeling activities and other service activities as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the preparation and follow up of shipments including interactions with clients, our 3PL provider, couriers and preparation of shipping documentation
- Manage and execute daily warehousing operations including receiving, storage of materials per procedure, shipping (Pick/pack/ship of materials)
- Ensure inventory status is up to date
- Follow all procedures as authorized by training and report any non-compliant events to the management in a timely manner
- Ensure effective liaison/communication with all departments, maintaining good relations at all times
- Assist and execute daily warehousing operations including receiving, storage of materials per procedure, shipping (Pick/pack/ship of materials)
- Well-organized, precise and reliable
- Highly motivated, proactive, accurate, and committed team worker
- We expect commitment and flexibility as well as reliability and open mindset
- Ready to track and follow-up shipments during non-office hours
- Good communication skills and team-player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and verbal
- Knowledge of French is a plus
- Affinity with ISO9001 and/or GxP quality systems
For questions or further information about this vacancy, please contact Naàlia Marinho (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Send your motivation letter with curriculum vitae to: email@example.com