Ncardia is a privately held stem cell solution provider for drug discovery screening and cell therapy development. We operate worldwide with research labs, manufacturing facilities and offices in Belgium and the Netherlands. Our goal is to be the supportive and trusted partner to Biotech & Pharma companies in the human induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (hiPSC) drug discovery and cell therapy spaces.
Ncardia develops, produces and commercializes hiPSC based solutions. Our offerings support customers at all stages of drug development and include custom manufacturing of a range of cell types to enable discovery services; disease modelling, screening and safety assays. Manufacturing process development expertise supports the development of cell therapy products.
We are an enthusiastic, skilled and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution.
For more information, please visit our website www.ncardia.com.
We need a Business Development Executive / Manager to support Ncardia’s growth plans by raising market awareness and driving sales for Ncardia’s services & products.
The role will be:
- Focused on growing Ncardia’s Drug Discovery Services and Manufacturing Services business lines
- Responsible for both strengthening and expanding existing collaborations and identifying and developing new customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a demonstrated track record (>5 years) of sales success,
- Be a motivated selfstarter and able to work independently,
- Know how to establish a plan for the assigned territory to achieve sales to effect the company strategy,
- Have experience selling Drug Discovery Services to pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
This role will suit a highly motivated individual with proven experience of needs based / solution selling within the Life Sciences industry.
This position will report to the Chief Business Officer, and can be home based in Netherlands, Germany, or the UK.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop new Pharma/biotech/CRO’s clients while maintaining current client base.
- Arrange and undertake client meetings throughout the assigned territory.
- Participate in various conferences/exhibitions (live or virtual) attended by Ncardia.
- Develop and implement strategies for the growth of existing clients.
- Proactively seek out new customers for Ncardia’s Drug Discovery & Manufacturing Services.
- Maintain extensive market knowledge of your territory, including the competitor environment.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records within the CRM system.
- Manage your sales pipeline and provide accurate sales reporting and forecasting.
- Collaborate with scientific operations (and other) colleagues to drive proposal production.
- Respond to customer requests with the information they need as efficiently as possible.
- Manage customer expectations in line with Ncardia’s portfolio of expertise and obligation to deliver quality services efficiently.
For the right candidate, this role has excellent potential for personal and professional growth. Ncardia has aggressive growth plans and as the company grows, so will the potential for personal development.
Required qualifications / skills / experience:
- Degree in Life Sciences essential. Relevant postgraduate qualification desirable.
- Minimum 5 years’ business development experience in pharmaceutical biotech and/or CRO/CDMO space.
- Proven successful track record in sales.
- Demonstrated ability to grow customer accounts.
- Customer focused approach with the ability to build strong new customer relationships.
- Needs based / solution selling background.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Willingness to travel (when feasible).
- Motivated selfstarter able to work independently.
- Excellent planning skills, organised.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good spoken and written communicator.
- Fluent in English, preferably also one other language.
Send your motivation letter with resume to: email@example.com.